Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Hi Cherie, Hi Everybody

  1. #1
    Inactive Member foxesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Long time without writing here... maybe it was the Myspace thing... but never forgot all the people here & the dear Cherie.
    Weather in spain is very hot and dry... you can't walk without a cold water bottle in your bag. I re-watched Foxes 2 days ago. Still love it.
    Nice to hear something from you again, please write me a line.
    Love you always Cherie,
    your friend & fan,
    Vicente

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Vicente!
    Yeah, I think it's been well over a year since you posted.
    Not sure what everyone sees in MySpace. I prefer a message board "community" myself!
    To each there own though! It's always nice to see Cherie Peeps hereabouts!

    Have a good'n!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Vincente~ nice to see ya! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    And Gus~ I hear ya about MYSPACE. It's not cup of [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] or Tea ( LOL ) It takes way too looong and then freezes up on me, and then I get pissed and we'll just leave it at that [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    Have a great day!

    NewYorkJettster~//o~\\ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] #3

  4. #4
    Inactive Member raintown boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2005
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Vincente,

    Good to hear from you again. I think the temperature has maybe gone up in your country because Spain won the European Championships. I bet there was some partying going on that night. Scotland almost made it to the finals, but got put out by Italy in the final qualifying game. Oh well... Still, good to see the best team win the tournament. I didn't like the way Germany played - they deserved to be beaten.

    I've been to Spain on several occasion. Beautiful country, wonderful culture, and very hot. The last time I was there I swore I would never complain about the cold and the rain in Scotland ever again. I still do,though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic